After a few months with Transfer out, we’ve gotten a lot of feedback, and a number of good ideas on how to improve it.
Meet Transfer 1.2:
- Enable the new reflections processor with the “Reflections” toggle button, and switch to it’s control panel with the “Room” icon.
- Switch between simulating early reflections, late reflections, or both.
- Change the “Room Model” with the dropdown, This changes the simulated space’s materials and alters both the early and late reflections.
- Change the size of the room with the controller on the left side of the panel, or skip this step & synchronize it with the control panel’s distance value.
- Added a reflection system.
- Fixed stability issues on certain DAWs
- Improved certain GUI elements
- Internal optimizations
- Parameter handling improvements
- UX Improvements
Some Technical Specifications:
Early reflections are binaurally spatialized, and late reflections are processed in mono. The late reflections are simulated with a multiband spectral reverb, which is altered based on the room’s volume & the room’s materials (set with the “Room Model” parameter).
As always, if you find any issues with Transfer, or any of our other software, hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org.