Transfer is an audio positioner.
Other doppler plugins have confusing controls. Other spatialization plugins are unintuitive. Transfer handles both of these problems and packages them together, as it should be.
Taking advantage of ambisonic audio, Transfer handles the processes associated with both encoding and decoding of the sound internally, without having to mess around with a bunch of variables. Transfer keeps it dead simple; audio in, spatialized signal out.
Transfer also features two different control modes; a full spherical positioner, as well as an X/Y pad representing the left/right/front/back space around the listener.
*Binaural = you should use headphones*
- Toggleable doppler delay and air dampening filters
- Binaural (HRTF) spatialization mode making use of a virtual speaker dodecahedron
- Stereo spatialization mode, for more basic spatial positioning
- Linear (constant speed) and smooth (filtered) movement modes
- Source spread and separation controls, allowing for a "smeared" perceptual position spread over a larger area
- Early & late reflection processor, with material-based room simulation
- Vectorized, resizable interface
- Windows: VST3
- OSX (Intel / ARM): VST3, AU
Should run fine on any recent operating system. Check the FAQ page for more information.
Transfer has had quite a few reported issues with Logic Pro. Please try out the demo version of the plugin before buying if you're on OSX.