Strum is an intuitive multiband delay.
Designed to make spectral delays easier to use, Strum splits your signal evenly and cleanly into a bunch of different bands, and then allows you to control the delay time & feedback of each band.
Strum can work either in “free” or “sync” mode, where in “sync” mode each individual band’s delay time is synchronized to the tempo & time signature of your DAW, allowing for rhythmically-aware strumming.
Additionally, Strum provides a modulation panel for a bit more control of the delay times, allowing you to switch between “flutter” and “random” modes.
- Optimized multiband delay network
- All-new "Dynamic Crossover" system for precise band-splitting
- Efficient delay-time modulation system with frequency-aware bias
- "Free" and "Sync" time delay modes
- Factor band control system
- Responsive visual overlay
- Vectorized, resizable interface
- Windows: VST3, AAX
- OSX (Intel / ARM): VST3, AU, AAX
Should run fine on any recent operating system. Check the FAQ for installation troubleshooting.