Glow is for fragmented expression.
What started as a simple granular effect blossomed to a fully fledged granulation engine.
Filled with what you would expect from a granular effect, Glow takes it further, with feedback, externally controllable retriggering, and, through the use of a clever optimization technique, mass granulation, allowing for up to 150 grains to be processed at once.
Glow features three grain engines, three slots for effects post-granulation, four highly customizable modulators, and three dimensions of macro control. This allows you to create highly complex patches, perfect for anything from subtle glitchy background effects, to blurred atmospheres with enough detail to take center stage in your productions.
- Three individually operated granular engines
- Internally / externally controllable buffer freeze + retrigger system
- Engine feedback system
- Multimethod granular processing
- Multieffect postprocessor
- Multidimensional macro controller & interface
- Four highly editable modulators
- Vectorized, resizable interface
Glow has far too many controls to go over here. An in-depth written manual is bundled with both the demo & full versions.
One important thing to remember though is it's key system. Similarly to Recurse, a user key will be generated upon purchase & can be used to activate the program's full functionality.
- Windows: VST3
- OSX (Intel / ARM): VST3, AU
Should run fine on any recent operating system.
New Release: Glow, an Audio Plugin for Mass Granulation
Meet Glow. Glow is the product of many months of...Read More